PopClip when select text with your mouse or figers on your Mac. Instantly copy & paste, and access actions like search, spelling, dictionary and so on.
- Google Translate - Open Google Translate in a web browser with the selected text.
- Eudic - Look up the selected text in Eudic, the Chinese-English dictionary.
- Paste and Enter - PopClip will paste, then press the Enter key for you.
- Select All - Select all the text in the field, then invoke PopClip again. (Only appears in editable text fields.)
Work with URLs
- Instapaper - Save the URL to read later with Instapaper.
- Pocket - Save the URL to view later with Pocket.
- Shorten Link - Turn a long URL into a much shorter one. Services available: is.gd, v.gd. Credit: hzlzh.
- URL Encode - Percent-encode or decode the selected text.
Work with Keywords
- Google Search - Search Google using your country’s site.
- Bing - Search Bing with the selected text. Credit: Morton Fox.
- Wikipedia - Search Wikipedia articles.
- Spotlight - Activate Spotlight with the selected text. Please note: this extension is not compatible with OS X Yosemite.
- Alfred - Activate Alfred with the selected text. (Requires Alfred v2.)
- Wunderlist - Add the selected text to Wunderlist as a new item.
- Doit.im - Create a new task in Doit.im.
- Reminders - Add a new reminder to the Reminders app.
Work with sentences
- Tweet - Compose a new tweet using the OS X Twitter service. Requires OS X 10.8.
- Sina Weibo - Compose a new Sina Weibo post.
- Facebook - Compose a new Facebook post. Requires OS X 10.8.
- Large Type - Display the selected text in large, clear type in the middle of the screen.
Work with Paragraph or Essay
- Day One - Make a journal entry using Day One.
- Evernote - Send the text to Evernote.
- Simplenote - Send the text to Simplenote.
- Word Count - Display the number of words in the selected text.
More extensions to export and download:Chick here.
Download those extensions in the list:
This work is licensed under a CC A-S 4.0 International License.